Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Design Team Changes

Hello everyone. I hope that you are all well on this lovely Wednesday evening. I am popping in to let you know of a change within our design team.

Unfortunately, we have lost Mari K. due to personal reasons. Mari may have only been with us a short time but she will definitely be missed. Please join me in wishing Mari the absolute best as she continues on her journey.

Now Mari's departure does not mean that the Merry Maidens are going to be a member down. Thankfully, I was able to coax a good friend of mine to come on board. She found herself with some time on her hands and I knew just what to fill them with!  So, I am super pleased to announce that Pat, from Patacake Pages is now officially part of The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up team.  We are so lucky to have someone with Pat's experiences and capabilities on our team.  Let's get to know her a bit, shall we?

I joined the crafting world when I went to my first rubber stamp workshop. I was hooked, until I discovered all the fun and new supplies for scrapbooking. Then I unearthed the digital world of images, papers and elements. My newest passions include water colors and mixed media canvas.
I am married with two grown children, one still in college. The other has gifted me with five grandchildren, a DIL who shares my love of crafting, and "they" are newly pregnant. Hubby and I live outside of Chicago (go Blackhawks!) and enjoy occasional family vacations.
I design for  The Outlawz The Path ofPositivity Challenge blog,  Craft Your Passion and Your Scrapbook Place. I have made a couple YouTube tutorials, although they are a little primitive. LOL
Please join us in welcoming Pat to the team. You will get to see Pat's first creation in just a few short days as she officially comes on board during the midway post for Challenge #3 which begins Sunday.   To visit Pat beforehand, just click on her name above.

Well, that is it for now folks.  I hope that we'll see you sometime this month in the link up.  To find out all the details for our current link up with the optional theme of 'Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!', be sure to click HERE.

See you all again soon!

5 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Goodbye Mari. I wish you well.
Welcome Pat

Crafting Vicky said...

Sad to see a member leave but looking forward to seeing Pat's fab makes :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to Pat! Wishing all the best to Mari K.

terrie said...

Welcome Pat...looking forward in seeing some of your cards.

Julie Odil said...

The best to Mari, and welcome Pat!