Sunday, December 27, 2020

Link to Join The 12 Days of Christmas Quest!

 
 
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOLKS!  I hope that you have been enjoying the holidays thus far and have had some precious time spent with family and friends, even via telephone or zoom if necessary given this crazy year!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing my annual 12 Days of Christmas Quest on my personal blog, where you can 'play and win'. Each day there is a simple task to do in order to earn a holiday themed paper. If you enjoy working with digital papers, this would be a great way to add some new holiday themed papers to your collection for free; so, come on over and play if you have the time. It started on Christmas day which is officially the first day of Christmas, and will run until Jan 5th. However, since this is a busy time of year for most people, anyone who participates will have plenty of time to complete the quest as I'll will accept answers up until January 12th, 2021.

If you are interested, you can find all the details for day one by clicking HERE to start from the beginning. Then, you can either scroll up to find the newest page or click HERE for day two. Day three will be posted later tonight at 7:00 p.m. ET.
 
Here are previews for the papers from the first couple of days...
 


And here is a sneak peak for the paper coming out for day three later this evening...


Nine more papers will be posted over the course of the remaining days of Christmas. The task for each day will be posted at approx. 7:00 p.m., ET each evening until Jan. 5th/21. I hope you'll consider playing along.


  Freebies...

If you are interested, I also have a freebie that I posted on Christmas Day. You can find it HERE.
 

 
I also plan on posting a New Year's freebie on Jan. 1st if everything goes according to plan. So, please come and visit me in few days to find it.



New Challenge Starting...

Be sure to join us again on Jan. 1st when we will be back with our very first challenge of the year!!! We can't wait to see you link up and play along!!!

Wishing you all the best for a wonderful and crafty new year ahead!

Cheers!

No comments: