Each month we will have a link up that will start on the first day of the month and end on the last day of the month. We invite you to come over and link up any Christmas and/or ***holiday themed cards that you create each month throughout the year (maximum of ten). It will provide you with a place to showcase your own creations and be inspired by others joining in, to keep ahead of or potentially even avoid, the year end holiday card panic that hits so many of us in December.
A Little Incentive...
At the end of each month, every person who has linked up a MINIMUM of two (2) Christmas or ***holiday themed cards will be eligible to receive a specially designed Christmas themed digital paper created by Lisa Décosse from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.
That means that if you submit two cards each month of the year, you will have received 12 free digital papers (the standard size of a digital pack of papers), all for the low cost of linking up cards you need to create anyway. You do not need to use the digital paper you receive each month in your cards in order to get the next paper. They are strictly meant as incentive to participate.
Additionally, we will choose one random winner at the end of each month's link up who will win TWO Christmas or Winter themed MINI KITS of digital papers (12 papers in total), also from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles. You can click the link and scroll down the page to check out the mini kits currently available.
- You must enter a card. The goal of this challenge is to help you keep ahead with your Christmas cards so other types of creations (tags, scrapbook pages, altered items, etc.) will not be accepted. If any other types of projects are linked up, they will not qualify to receive any of the available prizes.
- You can enter a MAXIMUM of TEN cards each month as long as each entry is with a new project. No backlinking.
- You can combine your entry with as many other challenges as you would like to combine it with.
- You can use any image from any company that you would like. You don't need to use the digital paper that you may receive each month (if you upload a minimum of two cards) in order to qualify to receive the next month's paper. Of course, I would love to see a card created using one of these papers!
- Make sure when entering your project that you mention The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up in your post with a link back to this blog: https://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com
- Please remember to link directly to your blog post where we can see your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disqualified. The team members are extremely busy and do not have time to scroll through your entire blog in order to find your entry. If you are unsure how to add a direct link to the post with the card you are entering, please ask.
- If you do not have a blog, we will accept entries posted on Face Book (FB), or in any type of on-line gallery such as Split Coast Stampers, Flickr, etc.. However, please note that all the same rules apply.
- If you post your project in a private group, the odds are that we will not be able to see it. Any creations posted in private groups that are not visible to the public, will not qualify for any prizes.
- It is possible that team members may not be able to leave a comment on your creation. Team members are assigned a rotation of numbers to comment on and it is possible that they may be unable to leave comments on FB or in other on-line galleries, if they do not happen to have an account with these organizations. Additionally, if you have a blog on Blogger and only allow comments from Google + members, the likelihood is that we will not be able to leave a comment.
- To qualify to receive the free digital paper for the month, you must link up two cards no later than 11:59 p.m. on the last day of the month.
- If you have linked up two cards and earned the free paper for a particular month, it will be mailed to the email address that you submitted when linking up. Papers are delivered generally within a week or so of when the winner announcement is posted. Now if by chance you are certain that you linked up two cards for a specific month but do not receive your paper within a few weeks of the winner announcement for said month, be sure to contact us. It is very possible that it may be an oversight. We'll be sure to look into it for you.
Sound like a plan???
This badge is 250 px wide. The one in the sidebar is 175 px wide. Either can be shrunk to fit your particular sidebar or if you would like one in a specific size, just send us a request.
Good tidings to you all!
***holiday themed cards--please note that we will accept any type of holiday themed card as it relates to any recognized holiday taking place during the month of December, i.e. Chanukkah, St. Lucia Day, St. Nicholaus Day, Festivus, Christmas. Kwanzaa, etc. We will even accept Happy New Year cards as they are also made for this time of year. This link up is not for other types of holidays like Easter, Valentine's Day, etc. It is strictly a means to help provide incentive to create Christmas and/or other December holiday cards.
Wow, very thorough instructions. Great idea for a 12 Month Christmas Challenge to complete your a bulk of your Christmas cards needed at the end of the year. Joining today...sounds like fun.
I have just found your fabulous blog. I absolutely love making Christmas cards and I send lots!!! Your challenge blog will be ideal for me to keep me on track while at the same time hopefully winning some great prizes. Your digi papers look great. Many thanks! Christine x
Post a Comment