Happy Thursday Crafters!
The big day is getting closer and closer. With just 1 month and 24 days until it
arrives, there isn't much time left. So, whether you are just getting started or are almost finished with your stack, it is a great time to continue
with your quest and complete any Christmas and other December
cards you will need for year end! To provide you with some extra
incentive to get your cards completed, we have some lovely prizes
available! So, why not join us for your chance to win?!
It is now time to get down to the business of our latest challenge. Here is what you need to know...
While you can find out ALL
the information you need to know in order to participate in the challenge by checking out the 'Challenge Details
' tab at the top of the page (or by clicking HERE
), here is a refresher of the basics.
- Anyone can link up as many Christmas and/or December holiday themed cards (including Happy New Year's cards) throughout the month with an ANYTHING GOES theme.
- Every person who has linked up a MINIMUM of two (2) cards will be eligible to receive a specially designed Christmas themed digital paper.
- Each month there will be an OPTIONAL theme to follow. Anyone
who submits a card adhering to the monthly theme, will have the chance
to win a prize from that month's guest sponsor.
- ALL entries adhering to our basic rules also have the opportunity to win a mini pack of digi papers each month as well.
Now that the basics are out of the way, how about we get on with the details of Challenge #47.
All TIED UP for Christmas
Christmas presents are a beautiful thing aren't they? And, I am not just
talking about what you might find waiting for you once it is unwrapped.
There is also the outside to consider. All those pretty wrapping papers
that are beautifully embellished with so many wonderful items.
Thankfully, we can design our Christmas cards to emulate the gifts all
tied up waiting for us beneath the tree.
That is why this month, in order to have a chance to win the prize from our guest sponsor, be sure to use ribbon, string, twine and/or lace featured prominently on your card. If you do follow the optional theme, be sure to add FT after your name so that we include you in the draw for the prize.
in mind though, that you don't need to follow the theme to link up your
cards and earn a
free paper each month or for a chance to win the featured paper set. You only need to follow the theme if
you want a chance to win this month's sponsored prize of a $10.00 gift certificate from Limited Runs
Talking about Limited Runs
, it is time to refresh ourselves with the details of this returning sponsor…
Limited Runs is a great
little shop for all your digital needs we have tons to play with and
even better they are all set up for those on a budget with almost all
images for only $2.00 and lots of hidden sets and deals in the shop to
save you money !!!
Who doesn't like to save $$$. We have a huge Collection for the
Holidays and also lots of other cuties and not so cute images. We also
have cupcakes, coffee, and for those that like the darker side monsters
and even a eyeball
Limited Runs is now on Facebook too with a Freebie for every 50 Followers (find it HERE ). We also have a Monthly Progressive Challenge Running too. You can find the details HERE. While the challenge itself is on FB, don't worry if you don't have Facebook. You can email me a link to your
site showcasing your project using the image and I will add you into the
challenge so you can win
too. The Progressive challenge works in 3 rounds. So there is a freebie
available every 1st round just email me if you want to play.
Check out the incredible images that the team worked with this month for the
start of the challenge. Click on the image preview to head to the page in the Limited Runs
store where it can be found.
(Category: Seasonal-Christmas; Section: 31-40)
(Category: Seasonal-Christmas; Section: 61-70)
Girl with Bunny Slippers
(Category: Girls; Section 21-30)
(Category: Seasonal-Christmas; Section: 1-10)
You'll get to see more amazing projects
using images from our sponsor during our midway so be sure to come back
again at that time!
check out what the Sleigh Belles
came up with to inspire you. Julie will be posting with the Merry Maidens at the midway, so Pat is joining us for the start! Clicking on
the names will take you to the individual blogs where you can check
out the details for all these wonderful cards...
So what are you waiting for? It is time to link up your Christmas and
other holiday cards for November!
If you are new to this unique challenge, you can find out the impetus behind why I started it under the 'Introductions' tab and all the details you need to know in order to participate, in the 'Challenge Details' tab (both tabs located at the top of the blog).
We have a packed month as usual; so, Pat and I and the rest of the gang hope to see you back with us soon!
- The winner announcement for Challenge #43 will posted as soon as I can manage.
- Then, be sure to join us again on November 15th, for our midway post where you'll get to see cards created by the Merry Maidens!
- Pat will hopefully be here towards the end of the month with something special to share!
- Other special posts may be published throughout the month. Be sure
to sign up to have our posts delivered by email or follow us through
Bloglovin' so you don't miss a thing!
CHALLENGE DETAILS SUMMARY
Each month we'll include a summary of details for the particular
challenge taking place. If you are new, please be sure to familiarize
yourself with all the details and rules in the 'Challenge Details
' tab at the top of the page. Please note that dates and times listed below are for this particular challenge only:
- Cards for this challenge will be accepted from 6:00 p.m. (18:00 hrs), November 1st until 11:59 p.m. (23:59 hrs), November 30th, 2018. All times listed are in EST (Eastern Standard Time).
- If you wish to receive the free digi paper being offered up for this month, you need to link up a minimum of two (2) Christmas or holiday themed cards. You are not obliged to use the paper in
any future link up; though, if you do create something, be sure to let
me know as I'd love to see it.
- This is NOT a progressive challenge. You can jump in at any time.
- You are allowed to enter as many Anything Goes cards as you'd like. HOWEVER, please note that if you follow the optional theme for the chance to win this month's prize of a $10 gift certificate to the Limited Runs store, only a maximum of three (3) entries will qualify for the sponsored draw.
- If you do follow the optional theme, be sure to add FT after your name so that we include you in the draw for the prize.
- Make sure when entering your project that you mention The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up in your post with a link back to this blog.
- Please remember to link directly to your blog post where we can see your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog.
We look forward to seeing you participate!
Link Up Below:
If you have any problems linking up, please be sure to leave a comment.
The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Challenge #47
Please link up your Anything Goes Christmas and/or December holiday themed CARDS with the optional theme of All TIED UP for Christmas below. Don't forget that if you do follow the optional theme, be sure to add FT after your name so that we include you in the draw for the prize. Please see above for all the rules and details.
Members of the EU Please Note:
use of this blog and any services it may provide will constitute your
being created and when completed will be added to a separate page on
entering your Personal Information (i.e. name, blogpost address, email address) into any type of link up on this
blog, you are giving your consent to having your name and blogpost link
visible to everyone who visits this site. While we also request that you
submit your email address when adding a card to any link up, this
particular piece of Personal Information is kept private. It is only
visible to me, Lisa Décosse, the owner of this blog or my designate (see
more on how your email address is used below).
- By commenting on any post on this blog, you are also giving your consent to having your name and
blogpost link visible to everyone who visits this site (unless of course, you have left a comment by remaining anonymous).
- If you are a
winner or top pick in an event that you have entered, a copy of your
entry information will be published in a separate winners announcement
post. This entry information may include the following:
- your name and/or possibly your blog name
- the blogpost address of the card that you linked up
- a copy of the image that you originally linked up
- Should you qualify to receive a free digi paper by linking up two or
more cards, or possibly win the full set of Digi Papers for any
particular month and have linked up two or more cards, we will use the
email address provided to send out your prize.