The BasicsWhile you can find out ALL the information you need to know in order to participate in the challenge by checking out the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page (or by clicking HERE), here is a refresher of the basics.
- Anyone can link up as many Christmas and/or December holiday themed cards (including Happy New Year's cards) throughout the month with an ANYTHING GOES theme.
- Every person who has linked up a MINIMUM of two (2) cards will be eligible to receive a specially designed Christmas themed digital paper.
- Each month there will be an OPTIONAL theme to follow. Anyone who submits a card adhering to the monthly theme, will have the chance to win a prize from that month's guest sponsor.
- Every holiday card you submit to the link up, earns you one chance to win a special digital Christmas kit that will be offered up after the year is complete.
Optional Theme: Sparkle, Sparkle, EverywhereTwinkling lights, garland, and tinsel oh my! Christmas is quickly approaching and as we start to get ready for the festivities we'll be noticing that our surroundings will soon be rather bright and sparkly. Whether it is part of the decorations that we put up or the special sparkle in the eyes of the people around us, there is a certain glimmer about. Just like our surroundings, it is time to give our cards that same kind of glitzy look. This challenge is going to be so bright, you're gonna need shades just to check out everyone's work!
In order to have a chance to win the prize from our wonderful guest sponsor this month, we want to see a Christmas or other holiday card that has lots of sparkle and shine on it. Here is your chance to grab your glitter, sparkles and other forms of bling and get to it! If you do follow the optional theme, be sure to add FT after your name so that we include you in the draw for the prize.
Talking about Sparkle N Sprinkle, how about we get to know them a little bit better...
Sparkle N Sprinkle is a small company with a big heart owned and operated by Margaret Myers. SNS specializes in hand-mixed embossing powders and glitters. Our quality, deeply etched rubber stamps are closely cropped on Cling Mount Cushion ready for your acrylic block. Produced in our local Shoppe in Ruskin, Florida, the stamps are already indexed on a laminated color storage sheet for your convenience. SNS sells a variety of other paper crafting tools and products, including a new line of digital stamps and many other exclusive products.
Here is the hyper link for the website: http://sparklensprinkle.com/
"Please come visit us at........ We'd love to have you stop by."
Main Blog: http://sparklensprinklecreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
Check out the incredible images that the team worked with this month for the start of the challenge. Clicking on any of the image watermarks will take you to their page in the Sparkle N Sprinkle store where each of these images can be found.
3 Wise Men
Brighten the Holidays
Bubble Gum Machine
While team members had the option of working with any of my Décosse's Dynamite Doodles papers, I did create a special set called Glitteratti Set 1, based on the theme for this challenge. Check out the preview...
Everyone who links up a minimum of two cards during the month of November will earn ONE of the digital papers from this set. The specific paper up for grabs will be shown during the winner announcement post. Additionally, one random winner will earn the full set of papers.
Have your say in determining which paper will be offered to those who link up a minimum of two cards this month by completing the poll in the sidebar on the top right hand side.
Now check out what the Sleigh Belles came up with to inspire you. Clicking on the names will take you to the individual blogs where you can check out the details for all these wonderful cards...
So what are you waiting for? It is time to link up your Christmas and other holiday cards for November! Whether you choose to link up two Anything Goes themed cards simply to earn your free paper this month, or you choose to also follow the optional theme to have a chance at the sponsor's prize, it is completely up to you!
If you are new to this unique challenge, you can find out the impetus behind why I started it under the 'Introductions' tab and all the details you need to know in order to participate, in the 'Challenge Details' tab (both tabs located at the top of the blog).
We have a packed month as usual; so, Monica and I hope to see you back with us soon!
- Join us soon on November 8th,when we'll publish the names of the people who earned the free paper for October along with the winners and top picks from Challenge #10.
- Next, be sure to join us on November 15th, for our midway post where you'll get to see cards created by the Merry Maidens!
- Then on November 23rd, Monica will be back to share another holiday tradition with you all.
- Other special posts may be published throughout the month. Be sure to sign up to have our posts delivered by email or follow us through Bloglovin' so you don't miss a thing!
CHALLENGE DETAILS SUMMARY
Each month we'll include a summary of details for the particular challenge taking place. If you are new, please be sure to familiarize yourself with all the details and rules in the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page. Please note that dates and times listed below are for this particular challenge only:
- Cards for this challenge will be accepted from 6:00 p.m. (18:00 hrs), November 1st - 11:55 p.m. (23:55 hrs), November 30th, 2015.
- You need to link up a minimum of two (2) Christmas or holiday themed cards each month in order to qualify to receive that month's digital paper.
- This is NOT a progressive challenge. You can jump in at any time.
- You can link up as many holiday themed cards as you want as long as each entry is with a new project. No backlinking. HOWEVER, if you decide to follow the optional theme of Sparkle, Sparkle, Everywhere (see specific details above), only a maximum of three (3) entries will qualify for the draw for this month's prize of a $15 gift certificate to the Sparkle N Sprinkle store. You must add 'FT' after you name so we know which cards to add to the random draw for the sponsor's prize.
- Make sure when entering your project that you mention The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up in your post with a link back to this blog.
- Please remember to link directly to your blog post where we can see your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted.
- The winners and top picks for this challenge (#10) will be announced on December 8th in a special post.
We look forward to seeing you participate!
Link Up Below:
Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.
Beautiful work by your talented DT! Thank you for allowing me to play along!
Awesome Blog! Love all the wonderful creations by the DT! I am so glad I found your blog again. I didn't know you were still doing this Lisa. I saw this somewhere on Desire's post. I wish I had seen it sooner. Welcome Monica! Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria
I've forgotten to put "FT" after my name on entry 57. Can someone help me by doing that since I did follow the theme? Thanks much!!!
No problem Gail, I've taken care of it.
Hello, Lisa and Monica! Thank you for another fun challenge! I wanted to mention that I haven't received my paper from last month yet, but it's no rush. I'm not sure if you received my emails? No worries - if you'd like to send it with this month's paper, that will be fine. Enjoy your day!
Thanks for the challenge and inspiration. Alas, I, too, forgot "FT" by my name (#143) - could some one help me? I have not figured out if it is possible to edit once the submit button is clicked! Thank you.
Kitty--I have sent out the papers although it was only yesterday so if you still don't have it, just let us know.
Dorothy--I'll go and take care of adding your FT right now. For the future, I think that you have the option of deleting your entry and adding it again but I can easily edit it over on Inlinkz as well so it is no big deal.
Thank you so much. I did not even know I could delete an entry. I need to check that out.
Great challenge, I had a blast playing along and seeing all the lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-)
Hey Dorothy, it should just be a matter of hovering your mouse over your entry in the link up and you should see a little garbage can that you can click to delete the entry. Some challenges don't allow players to delete their own entries but I believe I have this link up set up so that players can. Hope that helps!
GAH...I just realized I didn't put an FT behind my name after my entries....DOH!!! :/
Marie--Thanks for the Simpsons reference--it put a smile on my face. *Ü*
Okay, unfortunately, once the challenge has closed, I no longer have the ability to edit the link ups. However, you have brought it to my attention so I will make note of it when I do the winners post!
Post a Comment