Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Saying Goodbye is hard to do.

Hi Crafty friends,

Crafting has always been an outlet from my day job. As a technical consultant, I don't often get to use my creative side. I have been fortunate to be able to work at home and the amount of travel depends on projects I am assigned to.

Over the past two years I have had minimal travel and have been able to work primarily from my home office. More recently, the current project I am on has dictated more work with our clients, which means more travel on my part.  While I have tried to manage both my Design Team responsibilities as well as my professional responsibilities, it has become increasingly difficult.  I am slated to be on this project for another year, which will continue to require travel engagements.  

I have discussed this with Lisa and it is with a heavy heart that I have decided to step down as Co-Coordinator of this design team at the end of this month.  I felt it was not fair to continue on when I am not able to provide the time and commitment required to help with this team. 

I have enjoyed helping to bring this Design Team to life.  I especially want to thank Lisa for her understanding and the friendship we have built over the last couple of years. I think by stepping down, when I finally do have time to craft it will be more enjoyable, rather than stressful. I wish all of you the best of luck and I hope to see you around blogland!


4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

We will miss you, Monica! Wishing you all the best!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

You will be missed my friend. It was a pleasure working with you! Best of luck to you with work and hopefully you'll have time to sneak in a wee bit of crafting as well.

Hugs,
Lisa

Julie Odil said...

I will miss you, Monica! Good luck with the job and travels, and stay crafty!

Granmargaret said...

We will miss you Monica. I wish you all the best.