However, I am here now so it is time to get on with the challenge. Here is what you need to know...
The BasicsWhile you can find out ALL the information you need to know in order to participate in the challenge by checking out the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page (or by clicking HERE), here is a refresher of the basics.
- Anyone can link up as many Christmas and/or December holiday themed cards (including Happy New Year's cards) throughout the month with an ANYTHING GOES theme.
- Every person who has linked up a MINIMUM of two (2) cards will be eligible to receive a specially designed Christmas themed digital paper.
- Each month there will be an OPTIONAL theme to follow. Anyone who submits a card adhering to the monthly theme, will have the chance to win a prize from that month's guest sponsor.
- Every holiday card you submit to the link up, earns you one chance to win a special digital Christmas kit that will be offered up after the year is complete.
Optional Theme: B*I*N*G*ODid you play BINGO as a child? Maybe you still do. The fun thing about BINGO is that you can adapt it to play in different ways. For example, the game can be adapted for coming up with different ideas to add to your card or project. If you haven't played a BINGO challenge before it is a pretty easy concept to follow. Simply create a Christmas or other winter holiday themed card using any 5 items listed below in a row--across, down or diagonally, it is up to you. For example, you might choose to work with the items in the first row across--green, icicles, patterned paper, twine and a sentiment. Or maybe you'll choose to use all the items in the last row down under the 'I"--icicles, beads, ribbon, no patterned paper and a doily. We look forward to seeing the different combinations, you all come up with!
In order to have a chance to win the prize from our guest sponsor this month, be sure to follow one of the rows in the BINGO card featured below. Whichever row you chose, just please be sure to mention in your post the items you have chosen to use. Also, if you do follow the optional theme, be sure to add FT after your name so that we include you in the draw for the prize.
Remember, you don't need to follow the theme to link up your cards and earn a free paper each month, and have your name thrown into the year end draw for some extra digital goodies. You only need to follow the theme if you want a chance to win this month's sponsored prize of EITHER the Holiday Hoopla Digital Scrapbooking Kit OR five different mini kits (of six papers each) from the Christmas and/or Winter section from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.
Now some of you may have recognized the name of the sponsor--Décosse's Dynamite Doodles. For those of you who don't know, Décosse's Dynamite Doodles is the label that I design under. I figured that it was high time I not only provide the alternate prizes but also the main prize for the challenge as well. And on that note, for those of you who are unfamiliar, it is time to learn a little bit more about my brand...
Are you interested in digital sentiments, papers and other embellishments? How about a badge made especially for your blog? If these are items you are interested in, you are going to want to check out Décosse's Dynamite Doodles. My name is Lisa and with over 200+ posts of freebies to choose from, and new ones added often, I just might have what you are looking for. Along with the freebies I offer, I also create blog badges and digital kits for sale. Additionally, I have also been excited to have been able to sponsor a number of giveaways and challenges at other blogs.
So, if you have the time, come and take a look. There is always inspiration to be found among my many different features. I'd love for you to pop by and visit me. I hope you have a blast!
Main Blog: http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/ some designs can be purchased at: http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.ca/ some sentiment sets along with a special Breast Cancer Awareness digi paper pack can be purchased at: http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/c331/DD_Doodles.htmlTeam members worked with a number of different sentiments and papers. Other than the Yuletide Textures paper set, which is this month's paper set and can be seen a bit farther down, below you will find the previews for the different sets they've worked with. I've linked those sets that are available for sale to their respective store locations. If a set isn't currently in a store, I've merely linked it to the design previews page of my personal blog. If you are interested in purchasing a set that isn't currently available for sale, just let me know and I'll get it uploaded. Also, please note that any digi images and the sentiment used on Susan's card are from other artists. Please check out the DT Member's post for further details.
While team members had the option of working with any of my Décosse's Dynamite Doodles papers and any of my other designs this time around, I did create a special set called Yuletide Textures. Check out the preview...
Everyone who links up a minimum of two cards during the month of November will earn ONE of the digital papers from this set. The specific paper up for grabs will be shown during the winner announcement post. Additionally, one random winner will earn the full set of papers.
Have your say in determining which paper will be offered to those who link up a minimum of two cards this month by completing the poll in the sidebar on the top right hand side.
Now check out what the Sleigh Belles came up with to inspire you. The Bingo line they followed is included below their card. Clicking on the names will take you to the individual blogs where you can check out the details for all these wonderful cards...
Bingo line followed: Sentiment, Deer, Washi Tape, Blue, String
Bingo line followed: Green, Die cut, Tree, Gift box, Star
Bingo line followed: Star, No Patterned Paper, Free Space, Snowflakes, Sentiment
Bingo line followed: Star, No Patterned Paper, Free Space, Snowflakes, Sentiment
So what are you waiting for? It is time to link up your Christmas and other holiday cards for November! Whether you choose to link up two Anything Goes themed cards simply to earn your free paper this month, or you choose to also follow the optional theme to have a chance at the sponsor's prize, it is completely up to you!
If you are new to this unique challenge, you can find out the impetus behind why I started it under the 'Introductions' tab and all the details you need to know in order to participate, in the 'Challenge Details' tab (both tabs located at the top of the blog).
We have a packed month as usual; so, Pat and I and the rest of the gang hope to see you back with us soon!
- Join us on November 8th or 9th, when we hope to publish the names of the winners and top picks from Challenge #21.
- Then, be sure to join us again on November 15th, for our midway post where you'll get to see cards created by the Merry Maidens!
- Then during the third week of November, Pat should be here to share a Christmas tradition and.or recipe with us all.
- Other special posts may be published throughout the month. Be sure to sign up to have our posts delivered by email or follow us through Bloglovin' so you don't miss a thing!
CHALLENGE DETAILS SUMMARY
Each month we'll include a summary of details for the particular challenge taking place. If you are new, please be sure to familiarize yourself with all the details and rules in the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page. Please note that dates and times listed below are for this particular challenge only:
- Cards for this challenge will be accepted from 6:00 p.m. (18:00 hrs), November 1st - 11:55 p.m. (23:55 hrs), November 30th, 2016.
- If you wish to receive the free digi paper being offered up for this month, you need to link up a minimum of two (2) Christmas or holiday themed cards.
- This is NOT a progressive challenge. You can jump in at any time.
- Only a maximum of three (3) entries will qualify for the draw for this month's prize of EITHER the Holiday Hoopla Digital Scrapbooking Kit OR five different mini kits (of six papers each) from the Christmas and/or Winter section (winner's choice) from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.
- No backlinking.
- Make sure when entering your project that you mention The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up in your post with a link back to this blog.
- Please remember to link directly to your blog post where we can see your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. Only permalinks are accepted.
We look forward to seeing you participate!
Awesome DT inspiration!
Fabulous makes from the DT, asks for a great challenge.
Post a Comment