With that in mind, it is time to get down to the business of our latest challenge. Here is what you need to know...
The BasicsWhile you can find out ALL the information you need to know in order to participate in the challenge by checking out the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page (or by clicking HERE), here is a refresher of the basics.
- Anyone can link up as many Christmas and/or December holiday themed cards (including Happy New Year's cards) throughout the month with an ANYTHING GOES theme.
- Every person who has linked up a MINIMUM of two (2) cards will be eligible to receive a specially designed Christmas themed digital paper.
- Each month there will be an OPTIONAL theme to follow. Anyone who submits a card adhering to the monthly theme, will have the chance to win a prize from that month's guest sponsor.
- ALL entries adhering to our basic rules also have the opportunity to win a mini pack of digi papers each month as well.
Optional Theme: Christmas Cupcakes
What would Christmas be without all of its tasty treats?! There are so many different kinds of goodies: cookies, cakes, puddings, etc. In the past few years, Christmas themed cupcakes have become quite popular. They come in an abundance of flavours and can be decorated in a variety of ways.
That is why this month, in order to have a chance to win the prize from our guest sponsor, be sure to have a cupcake of some nature on your card. It can be the image itself or in the paper(s) you use but it must be featured prominently. If you do follow the optional theme, be sure to add FT after your name so that we include you in the draw for the prize.
Remember, you don't need to follow the theme to link up your cards and earn a free paper each month. You only need to follow the theme if you want a chance to win this month's sponsored prize of a $10.00 gift certificate from Limited Runs.
Talking about Limited Runs, it is time to refresh ourselves with the details of this returning sponsor…
Limited Runs is a great little shop for all your digital needs we have tons to play with and even better they are all set up for those on a budget with almost all images for only $2.00 and lots of hidden sets and deals in the shop to save you money !!! Who doesn't like to save $$$. We have a huge Collection for the Holidays and also lots of other cuties and not so cute images. We also have cupcakes, coffee, and for those that like the darker side monsters and even a eyeball cupcake.
Limited Runs is now on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/230242700670077/ too with a Freebie for every 50 Followers.
Check out the incredible images that the team worked with this month for the start of the challenge. All but the last image listed can be found in the Cupcakes Category section of the Limited Runs store. Click HERE if you'd like to head to that specific section. You can find the Santa Head image in the Christmas Section located HERE.We also have a Monthly Progressive Challenge Running too. Read all about it here: https://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.ca/p/here-they-all-are-for-you-our.html
It is on Facebook but don't worry if you don't have Facebook. You can email me a link to your site showcasing your project using the image and I will add you into the challenge so you can win too. The Progressive challenge works in 3 rounds. So there is a freebie available every 1st round just email me if you want to play.
(Category: Cupcakes; Section: 111-120)
(Category: Cupcakes; Section: 101-110)
(Category: Christmas; section: 71-80)
You'll get to see more awesome images used during our midway so be sure to come back again at that time!
While team members had the option of working with any of my Décosse's Dynamite Doodles papers, I did create a special set called Sweet Convections 1: Cupcakes. It is more of a generic set this month to match with our theme. Check out the preview...
Everyone who links up a minimum of two cards during the month of December will earn ONE of the digital papers from this set. The specific paper up for grabs will be shown during the winner announcement post. Additionally, one random winner will earn the full set of papers.
Have your say in determining which paper will be offered to those who link up a minimum of two cards this month by completing the poll below.
DIGI PAPER POLL
Please click "like" to choose the ONE paper that you would like offered up to participants who link up a minimum of two cards during the month of December. Poll will be open until December 31st, 11:59 p.m. EST. Please note that you can get a better idea of what the actual paper looks like by bringing the preview ABOVE up in the lightbox.
Now check out what the Sleigh Belles came up with to inspire you. Clicking on the names will take you to the individual blogs where you can check out the details for all these wonderful cards...
So what are you waiting for? It is time to link up your Christmas and other holiday cards for December!
If you are new to this unique challenge, you can find out the impetus behind why I started it under the 'Introductions' tab and all the details you need to know in order to participate, in the 'Challenge Details' tab (both tabs located at the top of the blog).
We have a packed month as usual; so, Pat and I and the rest of the gang hope to see you back with us soon!
- We hope to publish the names of the winners and top picks from Challenge #32 ASAP.
- Then, be sure to join us again on December 15th, for our midway post where you'll get to see cards created by the Merry Maidens!
- Other special posts may be published throughout the month. Be sure to sign up to have our posts delivered by email or follow us through Bloglovin' so you don't miss a thing!
CHALLENGE DETAILS SUMMARY
Each month we'll include a summary of details for the particular challenge taking place. If you are new, please be sure to familiarize yourself with all the details and rules in the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page. Please note that dates and times listed below are for this particular challenge only:
- Cards for this challenge will be accepted from 6:00 p.m. (18:00 hrs), December 1st until 11:59 p.m. (23:59 hrs), December 31st, 2017. All times listed are in EST (Eastern Standard Time).
- If you wish to receive the free digi paper being offered up for this month, you need to link up a minimum of two (2) Christmas or holiday themed cards.
- This is NOT a progressive challenge. You can jump in at any time.
- Only a maximum of three (3) entries will qualify for the draw for this month's prize prize of a $10.00 gift certificate from Limited Runs.
- No backlinking.
- Make sure when entering your project that you mention The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up in your post with a link back to this blog.
- Please remember to link directly to your blog post where we can see your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog.
We look forward to seeing you participate!
Link Up Below:
If you have any problems linking up, please be sure to leave a comment.
The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Challenge #36
Please link up your Anything Goes Christmas and/or December holiday themed CARDS with the optional theme of Christmas Cupcakes, below. Please see above for all the rules and details.