Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Time to Meet Our Newest Team Member!

Hello folks!  I hope you are enjoying your week so far.

In just an hour our midway will be posted but beforehand I would like to introduce you all to the newest Design Team Member of The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up

I reached out to a talented friend of mine that was back to blogging after a few years absence and asked her if she might be interested in joining the team and boy was I excited when she said yes! So, it is with great pleasure that I get to introduce you to this wonderful and accomplished lady. Let's get to know her a bit, shall we?

 Joining the The Merry Maidens we have...
 
My Name is Amanda or Mandy to my friends and Made by Mandy in the crafty community.

I am 48 years old. Not quite sure how that happened so quickly as I still feel like I am 21! I live in Sutton Coldfield, just outside of Birmingham in the UK with my wonderful husband Paul. We have been together for over 30 years and I am very lucky to spend my life with such a lovely man.

I have been crafty ever since I could use children’s safety scissors! I have dabbled in quilting, dressmaking, crochet, knitting, embroidery, cross stitch and since November 2002 pretty much exclusively cardmaking after seeing a demo at the NEC. I have been blogging my cards since May of 2007. I love taking part in the challenges and the blogosphere is a constant source of inspiration.

My signature style is bright and colourful. I like to make unusual cards and adore using pretty papers. I’ve never been happy with the stamped images I produce so digi stamps have been an amazing way of improving my cardmaking skills. I love the flexibility of resizing and combining images. I can also experiment with different styles of images that I wouldn’t have purchased as a rubber stamp.

I had a break from making cards for a number of years but now I am back in. A new house, a new craft room, a little bit older but not necessarily wiser LOL.


Please join us in welcoming Mandy to the team. You will get to see her first creation in an hour! To visit Mandy beforehand, just click on her name above.

Well, that is it for now folks. I hope that you will join us again later today when we'll be back with the midway for our current link up.

See you all again soon!

No comments: