Hi everyone. Monica here and I am back with another fun tutorial. I thought since we are going to be making at least two Christmas Cards a month, it would be fun to have a little Mini Magazine Holder, AKA an A2 Card Holder.
If you are anything like me, I sometimes have several cards just sitting on my desk waiting for me to post. I don't like to put them away until I post about them, so I usually leave them on my desk, which is cluttered enough as it is. This little card holder solves my problem and it is very easy to make as well.
So here we go:
1. Start with a 12" x 12" piece of cardstock
2. Cut it down to 12" x 11"
3. Band: 12" x 2" & 2" x 2"
1. Score 11" side at 4.5" and 6.5"
2. Score 12" side at 5.5" and 10"
1. Cut both sides on the score lines up to the 2" score line in the middle.
2. Fold both sides on the middle piece up to the 2" score line in the middle.
3. Place a pencil mark at top 1/2 " from the score line and at bottom at 2"
4. Draw line with pencil and place in trimmer and cut these pieces off
1. Fold and tape 2" band on both sides to the outside of the top piece placing the top piece on the inside.
2. Fold up and tape side panels
3. Tape 2" x 12" band around the bottom starting from the back and wrapping around the front.
4. Tape 2" x 2" square on the backside of the holder
1. Decorate as desired
I made a couple of these cute little card holders. One I put the band on and one I did not, but I think they both came out pretty cute. Now you have a place to put those finished Christmas cards that you link up every month!
Thanks for stopping by.