The BasicsWhile you can find out ALL the information you need to know in order to participate in the challenge by checking out the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page (or by clicking HERE), here is a refresher of the basics.
- Anyone can link up as many Christmas and/or December holiday themed cards (including Happy New Year's cards) throughout the month with an ANYTHING GOES theme.
- Every person who has linked up a MINIMUM of two (2) cards will be eligible to receive a specially designed Christmas themed digital paper.
- Each month there will be an OPTIONAL theme to follow. Anyone who submits a card adhering to the monthly theme, will have the chance to win a prize from that month's guest sponsor.
- Every holiday card you submit to the link up, earns you one chance to win a special digital Christmas kit that will be offered up after the year is complete.
Optional Theme: I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa ClausIt is the month of love, and even Santa seems to be getting in on the action. "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus." I guess the Jolly ole' guy is allowed to celebrate other "holidays" as well. So in honour of the month of LOVE, we would LOVE for you to use our optional theme and create some "Sassy" Christmas Cards. Use your imagination, but P.G. only please.
In order to have a chance to win the prize from our wonderful guest sponsor this month, make sure that your card has some sort of "sassy" element on it. Whether in the paper you use, your image or your embellishments, your sassy element is up to you. If you do follow the optional theme, be sure to add FT after your name so that we include you in the draw for the prize. This is important as we are not always going to have the time to go through each entry to see if it qualifies. You don't want to miss out on the chance at the sponsor's prize.
Remember, you don't need to follow the theme to link up your cards and earn a free paper each month and have your name thrown into the year end draw for some extra digital goodies. You only need to follow the theme if you want a chance to win this month's sponsored prize of a $10.00 gift certificate from Ike's Art.
Talking about Ike's Art, how about we get to know them a little bit better...
Hi there – I am Ike……a nickname that I got hooked with many years ago due to my surname, and in my profession at that time, …… they just loved to give nicknames ☺.Check out all the fabulous images that the Sleigh Belles got to work with this month for the start of the challenge. You'll get to see the images that the Merry Maidens worked with at the midway. Each of these images can be found in the 'My Latest Designs' section of the store. Clicking on any of the image watermarks will take you to digital stamp section of the Ike's Art store.
I live in Greece and have a passion for kitties ☺ I am a complete nutter or should I say I’m ‘zany’ hahaha. I have a very strange/sick sense of humour and I must admit I spend a lot of time talking to myself. !! Well, I get more sense out of me.! I reckon in a few years I shall be known as the “crazy cat lady”☺
I am an artist and have a strange mind when it comes to creating my art. I either go completely true to life… right down to the last hair… or I go totally surreal. I have a passion for all things horror/Gothic etc. I’ve always loved horror films and books and I guess that’s why it creeps into my stuff ! Had I been a bit younger I swear I would have been a Goth……luuuuuv it. Next time around I am gonna be a witch or a cat ☺
I started my Blog a couple of years ago and although I love crafting, my real passion is drawing, and now I just love making digital images.
My SHOP is IkesArt found at www.ikesart.com
My Blog is Ikes World and is at http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com
My Challenge Blog http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
Exclusive designer for Smeared Ink www.smearedink.com
Then I also created just one of the papers with five images across...
Finally, I put together a set called Hugs & Kisses that will be very versatile...
Have your say in determining which colour will be offered up this month by completing the poll in the sidebar on the top right hand side.
So what are you waiting for? It is time to link up your Christmas and other holiday cards for February. Whether you choose to link up two Anything Goes themed cards simply to earn your free paper this month, or you choose to also follow the optional theme to have a chance at the sponsor's prize, it is completely up to you!
If you are new to this unique challenge, you can find out the impetus behind why I started it under the 'Introductions' tab and all the details you need to know in order to participate, in the 'Challenge Details' tab (both tabs located at the top of the blog).
We have a packed month so Monica and I hope to see you back with us soon!
- Join us on February 8th when we'll publish the names of the people who earned the free paper for January along with the winners and top picks from Challenge #1.
- Next, be sure to join us on February 15th, for our midway post where you'll get to see cards created by the Merry Maidens!
- Then on February 23rd, Monica will be back to share another holiday tradition with you all.
- Other special posts may be published throughout the month. Be sure to sign up to have our posts delivered by email or follow us through Bloglovin' so you don't miss a thing!
CHALLENGE DETAILS SUMMARY
Each month we'll include a summary of details for the particular challenge taking place. If you are new, please be sure to familiarize yourself with all the details and rules in the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page. Please note that dates and times listed below are for this particular challenge only:
- Cards for this challenge will be accepted from 6:00 p.m. (18:00 hrs), February 1st - 11:55 p.m. (23:55 hrs), February 28th, 2015.
- You need to link up a minimum of two (2) Christmas or holiday themed cards each month in order to qualify to receive that month's digital paper.
- You can link up as many holiday themed cards as you want as long as each entry is with a new project. No backlinking. HOWEVER, if you decide to follow the optional theme of I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (see specific details above), only a maximum of three (3) entries will qualify for the draw for this month's $10.00 gift certificate from Ike's Art. You must add 'FT' after you name so we know which cards to add to the random draw for the sponsor's prize.
- The winners and top picks for Challenge #2 will be announced on March 8th in a special post.
- Make sure when entering your project that you mention The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up in your post with a link back to this blog.
- Please remember to link directly to your blog post where we can see your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted.
We look forward to seeing you participate!
Link Up Below:
Super stunning creations by the DT - I have visited them all to leave some LUV :-)
Thank you very much for having me as a Sponsor for this fabbo Challenge.
My Challenge Blog
I can't see a linky so my card is here x
No Mr Linky, looked to posting below but still no Mr Linky for this Challenge. I will pop back.
Link all fixed now. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.
I have to say all the cards are wonderful.... Keep them coming... we love to see all that you make!!!!
Post a Comment