The BasicsWhile you can find out ALL the information you need to know in order to participate in the challenge by checking out the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page (or by clicking HERE), here is a refresher of the basics.
- Anyone can link up as many Christmas and/or December holiday themed cards (including Happy New Year's cards) throughout the month with an ANYTHING GOES theme.
- Every person who has linked up a MINIMUM of two (2) cards will be eligible to receive a specially designed Christmas themed digital paper.
- Each month there will be an OPTIONAL theme to follow. Anyone who submits a card adhering to the monthly theme, will have the chance to win a prize from that month's guest sponsor.
- Every holiday card you submit to the link up, earns you one chance to win a special digital Christmas kit that will be offered up after the year is complete.
Optional Theme: Winter Wonderland
Soon spring will be upon us in North America and other parts of the world, but for right now snow still covers most of the ground around us. Let's capture this winter wonderland on our cards this month.
In order to have a chance to win the prize from our wonderful guest sponsor this month, make sure that your card has some snow on it in some form or other. Snow, snowmen, or snowflakes, it is completely up to you! If you do follow the optional theme, be sure to add FT after your name so that we include you in the draw for the prize.
Remember, you don't need to follow the theme to link up your cards and earn a free paper each month, and have your name thrown into the year end draw for some extra digital goodies. You only need to follow the theme if you want a chance to win this month's sponsored prize of a $10.00 gift certificate from Scribbles Designs.
Talking about Scribbles Designs, how about we get to know them a little bit better...
Looking for a unique image or sentiment? Well then! Head on over to Scribbles Designs and check out Sandy's world of her funky imagination and quirky characters. Sandy has loved art, drawing, water coloring and doodling for many years... and with the digital image world she can now share it with all of you. Brrr (Penguin) was her first main character and her other quirky images followed not long after. We hope you enjoy the endearing images available in the store and add Sandy's images to your digital stamp collections.
Check out the cute and quirky images that the team worked with this month for the start of the challenge. Clicking on any of the image watermarks will take you to their spot in the Scribbles Designs store.
#895 Snowflake Mason Jar
#871 Let It Snowmen
874 Snow Fun
Have your say in determining which paper will be offered to those who link up a minimum of two cards this month by completing the poll in the sidebar on the top right hand side.
Now check out what the Sleigh Belles came up with to inspire you. Marji from the Merry Maidens had some time to make a couple extra cards this month so we're showcasing one of them at the start. Clicking on the names will take you to the individual blogs where you can check out the details for all these wonderful cards...
So what are you waiting for? It is time to link up your Christmas and other holiday cards for February! Whether you choose to link up two Anything Goes themed cards simply to earn your free paper this month, or you choose to also follow the optional theme to have a chance at the sponsor's prize, it is completely up to you!
If you are new to this unique challenge, you can find out the impetus behind why I started it under the 'Introductions' tab and all the details you need to know in order to participate, in the 'Challenge Details' tab (both tabs located at the top of the blog).
We have a packed month as usual; so, Monica and I hope to see you back with us soon!
- Join us on February 8th, when we'll publish the names of the winners and top picks from Challenge #13.
- Be sure to join us again on February 15th, for our midway post where you'll get to see cards created by the Merry Maidens!
- Then on February 23rd, Monica will be here to share a Christmas recipe with you all.
- Pat will also be here this month to share a Holiday Tradition.
- Other special posts may be published throughout the month. Be sure to sign up to have our posts delivered by email or follow us through Bloglovin' so you don't miss a thing!
CHALLENGE DETAILS SUMMARY
Each month we'll include a summary of details for the particular challenge taking place. If you are new, please be sure to familiarize yourself with all the details and rules in the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page. Please note that dates and times listed below are for this particular challenge only:
- Cards for this challenge will be accepted from 6:00 p.m. (18:00 hrs), February 1st - 11:55 p.m. (23:55 hrs), February 29th, 2016.
- You need to link up a minimum of two (2) Christmas or holiday themed cards each month in order to qualify to receive that month's digital paper.
- This is NOT a progressive challenge. You can jump in at any time.
- You can link up as many holiday themed cards as you want as long as each entry is with a new project. HOWEVER, if you decide to follow the optional theme of a Winter Wonderland (see specific details above), only a maximum of three (3) entries will qualify for the draw for this month's prize of a $10 gift certificate to the Scribbles Designs store. You must add 'FT' after you name so we know which cards to add to the random draw for the sponsor's prize.
- No backlinking.
- Make sure when entering your project that you mention The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up in your post with a link back to this blog.
- Please remember to link directly to your blog post where we can see your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted.
- The winners and top picks for this challenge (#14) will be announced on March 8th in a special post.
We look forward to seeing you participate!
Fun makes from the Design Team. Great challenge and inspiration!!
Post a Comment