Here is what you need to know...
The BasicsWhile you can find out ALL the information you need to know in order to participate in the challenge by checking out the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page (or by clicking HERE), here is a refresher of the basics.
- Anyone can link up as many Christmas and/or December holiday themed cards (including Happy New Year's cards) throughout the month with an ANYTHING GOES theme.
- Every person who has linked up a MINIMUM of two (2) cards will be eligible to receive a specially designed Christmas themed digital paper.
- Each month there will be an OPTIONAL theme to follow. Anyone who submits a card adhering to the monthly theme, will have the chance to win a prize from that month's guest sponsor.
- Every holiday card you submit to the link up, earns you one chance to win a special digital Christmas kit that will be offered up after the year is complete.
Optional Theme: Christmas ConfectioneryOne can't possibly think of Christmas without thinking of all the edible goodies associated with the holiday season. Gingerbread, plum pudding, candy canes and hot cocoa with whipped cream or marshmallows are just a few of the yummy treats available for noshing on during the holidays.
In order to have a chance to win the prize from our wonderful guest sponsor this month, make sure that your card has some sort of candy or goodies suitable for the Christmas holidays, in the design. Examples include: candy canes, cake, muffins, bread pudding, gingerbread, cocoa, etc. If you do follow the optional theme, be sure to add FT after your name so that we include you in the draw for the prize.
Remember, you don't need to follow the theme to link up your cards and earn a free paper each month, and have your name thrown into the year end draw for some extra digital goodies. You only need to follow the theme if you want a chance to win this month's sponsored prize of a $10 gift certificate to the Imagine That! Digistamp store.
Talking about Imagine That! Digis by Kris, how about we get to know them a little bit better...
Check out the adorable images that the team worked with this month for the start of the challenge. Clicking on any of the image watermarks will take you to their page in the Imagine That! Digistamp store where each of these images can be found.Imagine That! Digis by Kris™ is a mother/daughter team bringing you our cutest hand-drawn images that you can flip, re-size, re-color, print & use in your crafting creations! Almost all our digi sets include both color & outline formats & include sentiments for a great value. In addition to carrying family-friendly digi stamps, we also offer digital papers and KD-Kits, all available as instant downloads! You may want to check out our Free blogwear category, as well as find freebies on our Facebook Page and join in our monthly progressive challenge where everyone who plays, Wins! You can read more about us here on our 'About the Arists' page.
While team members had the option of working with any of my Décosse's Dynamite Doodles papers, I did create a special set called Christmas Confectionery. Check out the preview...
Everyone who links up a minimum of two cards during the month of August will earn ONE of the digital papers from this set. The specific paper up for grabs will be shown during the winner announcement post. Additionally, one random winner will earn the full set of papers.
Have your say in determining which paper will be offered to those who link up a minimum of two cards this month by completing the poll in the sidebar on the top right hand side.
Now check out what the Sleigh Belles came up with to inspire you. Marji, one of our Merry Maidens, loved each of the sets so much she made three different cards. Clicking on the names will take you to the individual blogs where you can check out the details for all these wonderful cards but please keep in mind that while I am showcasing one of Marji's cards now, she will be showing you all three during the midway on her blog ...
So what are you waiting for? It is time to link up your Christmas and other holiday cards for August! Whether you choose to link up two Anything Goes themed cards simply to earn your free paper this month, or you choose to also follow the optional theme to have a chance at the sponsor's prize, it is completely up to you!
If you are new to this unique challenge, you can find out the impetus behind why I started it under the 'Introductions' tab and all the details you need to know in order to participate, in the 'Challenge Details' tab (both tabs located at the top of the blog).
We have a packed month as usual; so, Pat and I and the rest of the gang hope to see you back with us soon!
- Join us on August 8th, when we hope to publish the names of the winners and top picks from Challenge #18.
- Then, be sure to join us again on August 15th, for our midway post where you'll get to see cards created by the Merry Maidens!
- Then during the third week of August, we'll hopefully be back here to share a Christmas tradition with you.
- Other special posts may be published throughout the month. Be sure to sign up to have our posts delivered by email or follow us through Bloglovin' so you don't miss a thing!
CHALLENGE DETAILS SUMMARY
Each month we'll include a summary of details for the particular challenge taking place. If you are new, please be sure to familiarize yourself with all the details and rules in the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page. Please note that dates and times listed below are for this particular challenge only:
- Cards for this challenge will be accepted from 6:00 p.m. (18:00 hrs), August 1st - 11:55 p.m. (23:55 hrs), August 31st, 2016.
- If you wish to receive the free digi paper being offered up for this month, you need to link up a minimum of two (2) Christmas or holiday themed cards.
- This is NOT a progressive challenge. You can jump in at any time.
- You can link up as many holiday themed cards as you want as long as each entry is with a new project. HOWEVER, if you decide to follow the optional theme of Christmas Confectionery (see specific details above), only a maximum of three (3) entries will qualify for the draw for this month's prize of three images from Imagine That! Digistamp. You must add 'FT' after you name so we know which cards to add to the random draw for the sponsor's prize.
- No backlinking.
- Make sure when entering your project that you mention The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up in your post with a link back to this blog.
- Please remember to link directly to your blog post where we can see your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. Only permalinks are accepted.
We look forward to seeing you participate!
Link Up Below:
I enjoy playing along on your challenges!! The Design Team has such lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-) See you next challenge!!!
Post a Comment