With that in mind, it is time to get down to the business of our latest challenge. Here is what you need to know...
The BasicsWhile you can find out ALL the information you need to know in order to participate in the challenge by checking out the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page (or by clicking HERE), here is a refresher of the basics.
- Anyone can link up as many Christmas and/or December holiday themed cards (including Happy New Year's cards) throughout the month with an ANYTHING GOES theme.
- Every person who has linked up a MINIMUM of two (2) cards will be eligible to receive a specially designed Christmas themed digital paper.
- Each month there will be an OPTIONAL theme to follow. Anyone who submits a card adhering to the monthly theme, will have the chance to win a prize from that month's guest sponsor.
- ALL entries adhering to our basic rules also have the opportunity to win a mini pack of digi papers each month as well.
Card for a LOVED ONE
Card for a LOVED ONE
When it comes down to it, Christmas is all about spending time with the people you love! Even if family members live far apart, most try to get together to spend a portion of the holidays together if they are able to. Family is precious. So are close friends for that matter. It is the people who are nearest and dearest to us in our lives that are always there for us, no matter what reason we may need them! Being able to enjoy their company at Christmas time makes those connections all the more special!
That is why this month, in order to have a chance to win the prize from our guest sponsor, we want you to create a card specifically for someone you love. It could be for your partner or spouse; for your son or daughter; or even your parents. Maybe you have an aunt or uncle that you are really close to; or perhaps, there is a special best friend in your life that means the world to you. It doesn't matter who specifically you make the card for, just that it be for someone that you love very much. If you do follow the optional theme, be sure to add FT after your name so that we include you in the draw for the prize AND you'll also need to let us know which particular loved one in your life you made the card for. If it isn't obvious, you'll need to let us know by mentioning it in your post. Just a note next to the link up for this challenge would be fine. Keep in mind though, that if you don't tell us who the loved one is, you will be exempt from qualifying for the prize.
Remember, you don't need to follow the theme to link up your cards and earn a free paper each month or for a chance to win the featured paper set. You only need to follow the theme if you want a chance to win this month's sponsored prize of the same three digis used by the majority of the team members, provided by Mari Digis.
Talking about Mari Digis, it is time to refresh ourselves with the details of this returning sponsor…
My name is Maria Emilia and I love to draw. I live in Goiânia, a busy City in Brazil. Now I provide some artwork for you, who are looking for beautiful pictures and even a little " fashions", suitable to their projects scrap and artistic creations! On digital stamps.Check out the really cute images that the team worked with this month for the start of the challenge. Clicking on any of the image names will take you to their spot in the Mari Digis store. The first three images are the same images as the prize. The fourth image was one already owned by one of the team members.
Main Blog: http://maridigischallenge.blogspot.com.br/
You'll get to see more awesome projects using these images during our midway so be sure to come back again at that time!
While team members had the option of working with any of my Décosse's Dynamite Doodles papers, I did create a special set called Winter World of Love. Check out the preview...
Everyone who links up a minimum of two cards during the month of February will earn ONE of the digital papers from this set. The specific paper up for grabs will be shown during the winner announcement post. Additionally, one random winner will earn the full set of papers.
Have your say in determining which paper will be offered to those who link up a minimum of two cards this month by completing the poll below.
DIGI PAPER POLL
Please click "like" to choose the ONE paper that you would like offered up to participants who link up a minimum of two cards during the month of February. Poll will be open until February 28th, 11:59 p.m. EST. Please note that you can get a better idea of what the actual paper looks like by bringing the preview ABOVE up in the lightbox.
Now check out what the Sleigh Belles came up with to inspire you. Clicking on the names will take you to the individual blogs where you can check out the details for all these wonderful cards...
Donna's card is for: Her granddaughter, Valerie.
Julie's card is for: One of her best friends who is a dog lover.
Susan's card is for: a little boy to give to his beloved grandpa.
Pat's card is for: a good friend who volunteers at the Salvation Army food pantry every week.
Helen's card is for: One of her very good friends who loves dogs and humour.
So what are you waiting for? It is time to link up your Christmas and other holiday cards for February!
If you are new to this unique challenge, you can find out the impetus behind why I started it under the 'Introductions' tab and all the details you need to know in order to participate, in the 'Challenge Details' tab (both tabs located at the top of the blog).
We have a packed month as usual; so, Pat and I and the rest of the gang hope to see you back with us soon!
- We hope to publish the names of the winners and top picks from Challenge #34 ASAP.
- Then, be sure to join us again on February 15th, for our midway post where you'll get to see cards created by the Merry Maidens!
- Pat will hopefully be back towards the end of the month with a special Christmas Craft for you to try!
- Other special posts may be published throughout the month. Be sure to sign up to have our posts delivered by email or follow us through Bloglovin' so you don't miss a thing!
CHALLENGE DETAILS SUMMARY
Each month we'll include a summary of details for the particular challenge taking place. If you are new, please be sure to familiarize yourself with all the details and rules in the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page. Please note that dates and times listed below are for this particular challenge only:
- Cards for this challenge will be accepted from 6:00 p.m. (18:00 hrs), February 1st until 11:59 p.m. (23:59 hrs), February 28th, 2018. All times listed are in EST (Eastern Standard Time).
- If you wish to receive the free digi paper being offered up for this month, you need to link up a minimum of two (2) Christmas or holiday themed cards.
- This is NOT a progressive challenge. You can jump in at any time.
- Only a maximum of three (3) entries will qualify for the draw for this month's prize of the same three digis used by the majority of the team members, provided by Mari Digis.
- No backlinking.
- Make sure when entering your project that you mention The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up in your post with a link back to this blog.
- Please remember to link directly to your blog post where we can see your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog.
We look forward to seeing you participate!
Link Up Below:
If you have any problems linking up, please be sure to leave a comment.
The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Challenge #38
Please link up your Anything Goes Christmas and/or December holiday themed CARDS with the optional theme of Card for a LOVED ONE, below. Please see above for all the rules and details.
Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.
Hmm?? I'm in central USA and my computer clock says 12:04 am 2/27/19 but the linky list says closed....is there a 24 hour time difference?
Ummm...Becca dear, I'm not sure how you got to this particular post but this challenge is from Feb. 2018. That is why it is closed. ;)
I'm sending you an email with the proper link.
Post a Comment